Polymeric aluminum chloride is a new type of highly efficient inorganic polymer flocculant, using advanced production technology and high quality raw material reaction polymerization, with fewer impurities, high molecular weight, good flocculation effect.
1. The formation is rapid, large volume with high activity, rapid settlement separation.
2. Without other additives, less dosing than other inorganic coagulant, low cost of producing water.
3. Use a wide range of PH value, it has good effect and a strong adaptability of high-temperature and turbidity water, low temperature and turbidity water and organic pollution water.
This product is suitable for the purification of running water, domestic sewage and industrial wastewater.
Usage and cautions：
1. Users can determine the best chemical dosage according to different water quality through test. The liquid products can be added directly, and can also be diluted before adding. The accurate dosage should be decided by flocculation test.
2. This product should be stored at a dry, ventilated and cool place and can’t be stored with flammable, corrosive and toxic substances.